Back to the New Orleans Saints Newsfeed

Former Saints RB Pierre Thomas files suit over $200K investment, newspaper reports

Pierre Thomas said in a lawsuit filed Monday in Chicago he was bilked out of $200,000 in an investment of a Chicago-based athletic training facility that never came to be, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

The former New Orleans Saints running back filed the suit in Cook County Circuit Court against Tennessee-based D1 Sports Holdings, the report said.

The report said made the investment in 2014, and he has repeatedly sought a refund since then.

See the full Chicago Sun-Times report here.